trying to integrate Soundtouch in knx domotica "Comfortclick"

trying to integrate Soundtouch in knx domotica "Comfortclick"

wipwip Member Posts: 2
Hi there, 
I'm trying to communicate with the Soundtouch "Lifestyle 650" with our demotica server Comfortclick.
It's possible to integrate API's in the server.
But I get following error reporting. 
And because I'm a dummy in understanding what the error is I'm trying my luck here :wink:

Found this in the log file:

Anyone with a clue?

Devices : 11/17/2019 9:58:19 PM : Error : Devices\Http : Error connecting to device. Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorkerT (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1TResult workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1TResult aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) 0x000f8 in :0 

at System.Net.WebResponseStream.ReadAsync (System.Byte buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 count, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) 0x0025d in :0 

at System.IO.Stream.CopyToAsyncInternal (System.IO.Stream destination, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) 0x00116 in :0 

at System.Net.Http.HttpContent.LoadIntoBufferAsync (System.Int64 maxBufferSize) 0x000a9 in <5f44f3bd9eda455dbecd0c6b7eee09cc>:0 

at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.SendAsyncWorker (System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage request, System.Net.Http.HttpCompletionOption completionOption, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) 0x00171 in <5f44f3bd9eda455dbecd0c6b7eee09cc>:0 

at ComfortClick.Http.Driver.HttpDriver.SendCommand (ComfortClick.Http.Commands.HttpCommand command, System.Object stateValue, ComfortClick.Http.Common.TextEncodingEnum encoding) 0x00213 in :0

Comments