How can i Identify QC 35 II Connected with 2 Device?

How can i Identify QC 35 II Connected with 2 Device?

KetanSodvadiyaKetanSodvadiya Posts: 16Member
Hello,

How can i identify when QC 35 II is connected with Other Device Bluetooth?

Here when already my QC 35 II is connected with my device and other device is also connected with my QC 35 II headphone then i want to perform some action in previous device is already connected QC 35 II Device.

Thanks,
Harshad Patel

Answers

• daniel@bose[email protected] Posts: 40Moderator
    @KetanSodvadiya
    Thanks for your question.    For Bose AR to work you must pair to a single device at a time.   Audio is connected via classic bluetooth and data from the headphones is connected via BLE.  In the SDK, the connection UI can be configured to connect to the used last device.   Hope that helps.

@[email protected]

• KetanSodvadiyaKetanSodvadiya Posts: 16Member
    @[email protected]

Thanks for your answer. 

And how can i get connected device list (or Count)?

Thanks,
    @KetanSodvadiya

@[email protected]

private func wearableDeviceEvent(_ event: WearableDeviceEvent) {

switch event {

case .didSuspendWearableSensorService(.multipointConnectionActive) :

self.showAlert(with: "Multipoint Connection Activated : \(event)")

}

}

Here, .didSuspendWearableSensorService(.multipointConnectionActive) is using for when my QC 35 device is connected with other device?

or can we use other event or anything to notify me or trigger me when my QC 35 device is connected with other device.

Thanks,
    @KetanSodvadiya

@[email protected]

extension VC: WearableDeviceSessionDelegate {

func sessionDidOpen(_ session: WearableDeviceSession) {

}  

func session(_ session: WearableDeviceSession, didFailToOpenWithError error: Error?) {

}

func session(_ session: WearableDeviceSession, didCloseWithError error: Error?) {

if error != nil {

print(error as Any)

if (error?.localizedDescription.contains("disconnected from us"))! {

print("Disconnecetd")

}

}

}

}

Here,

Can i identify using WearableDeviceSessionDelegate didCloseWithError Methods when my Bose QC 35 is Connected with Other Device?

Thanks,
    Harshad
  • Nadine@Bose[email protected] Posts: 105Moderator
    Hi @KetanSodvadiya ,

I'm looking into this right now for you. You can't use `WearableDeviceSessionDelegate didCloseWithError` that's reserve for when your device is disconnected i.e. you shut it off or bluetooth went off.  I'll have an answer for you tomorrow.

@[email protected]

• Nadine@Bose[email protected] Posts: 105Moderator
    Hi @KetanSodvadiya,

Currently,  this feature is not available - you'll have to write a script that does that. 
    Please let me know if you have any questions !

@[email protected]