Problems with 4.0.0 SDK - no data incoming

Problems with 4.0.0 SDK - no data incoming

mariamishurenkomariamishurenko Member Posts: 7
I've been having problems with IOS build since updating to 4.0.0 SDK. Everything builds and connects just fine and then there is no rotation data incoming (looking at debug ui panel)

Here is the error XCode gives me: 

Thread -> id: 16d44b000 -> priority: 1 
2019-07-26 15:29:25.845684-0400 BumbleBeeJam1[2549:192647] [bridge] [error] (WearableLog.swift:45) [Bose Wearable] The requested function is not available on this device.

at the same time, Android build with the same SDK / settings works just fine. 

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Comments

• daniel@bose[email protected] Member Posts: 41
    @mariamishurenko

Thanks for your question.

Note that the WearableControl's USB debugger only works with the Frames and QC-35s,  you'll need to deploy and test on a device for the NC 700 headphones.  Also you should only be connected to one device at a time.  Make sure your device and laptop are not simultaneously connected.

Let us know if that resolves your issue, if not please provide more detail such as which device are you trying to connect and with more detailed "steps to reproduce" in your reply. 

@[email protected]

• edited 07/27/2019 - 22:29
    mariamishurenkomariamishurenko Member Posts: 7
    I am testing with iphone 7, unity 2018.4.3f1, ios 12.4, xcode 10.2 and have same result with frames, QC 35 and n700. all devices are updated to the latest firmware. 
    Everything I mentioned happens only on the phone and ar device only connected to my phone. 
  • mariamishurenkomariamishurenko Member Posts: 7
    please never mind, I found I bug - it was my fault! Thank you!
  • Michael@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 66
    Hi @mariamishurenko

Thanks for letting us know!

It would actually be useful to know what the culprit was, in case this question comes up again in the future!

Would you be open to sharing?

Cheers,

Michael @ Bose