NYC Competition 2019 - Bird Hunt Game

NYC Competition 2019 - Bird Hunt Game

AlphaRAlphaR Member Posts: 3
Hi All!

I made a quick game that places Birds using ARKit in your room and you need to catch 10 of them within 1 minute to win. The app is still a prototype, so it is limited to integration of Bose Frames and tracking location so you can catch the birds. To use the app, the user just needs to opens the app, pair their Bose AR headset, and then Play the Game!

Future direction:
  • Sounds: Ideally, using the Bose Frames / Headset, the sound of the bird should come from the direction of where the bird is located in your space. Should should get louder and chirp more as you approach closer to it.  
  • More Stages: Only one level right now but would like to build more levels that play with all the features of the Bose Frames such as nodding, tapping etc. 

Test Build:

My test link is still pending =(. I have one redemption coupon for the testflight app: ZGKLXGSS  

Will update when link is public. 

P.S. Sorry for the late post!

Comments

• AlphaRAlphaR Member Posts: 3
    Sorry for the delay. Apple has finally approved our build for TestFlight. Below is the link:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/TamsYuyJ

• Nadine@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 111
    Hi @AlphaR,

Thank you for the submission!

I tried your game on Testflight.  Do you have a private GitHub repo you can share with me? Besides integrating with the Frames, does it use the location from the Frames to get the Birds? How do I catch the Birds as the prototype currently stands? IF you can write a little README about who worked on the project, how the project works, how to play the project, and how BoseAR is integrated that'll be great.  I'll give you some time to do this so we can consider the project!  If you can get it done within a week, that'll be great!

Thanks,
    nadine
  • AlphaRAlphaR Member Posts: 3
    Hi @[email protected] - I sent you an email via the bose email group with the details. Let me know if you want me to post it here too. 
  • Nadine@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 111
    Thanks @AlphaR ! I'll review!!

Best,
    n