BOSE SXSW '19 Demo App

BOSE SXSW '19 Demo App

iTomiTom Member Posts: 1
Hey,

I wondered if Bose would consider releasing the demonstration app used at SXSW 2019?

I've downloaded the connect app for my glasses and built the Android examples from the SDK etc.

But wondered if you'd make the demo app available that was featured at the SXSW stands which had a far more polished example of the features with spatial audio and geolocation demos?

Anyhow I thought this might be an idea as i'd like to showcase some of the capabilities described at the event to my team before committing to building experiences from scratch.

Many cheers,

Tom.

Comments

• edited 03/25/2019 - 20:54
    Julio@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 33
    Hi iTom,

Welcome to the forum!

The demo I think you are talking about is the Bose Radar App. It is currently available for iOS in the iOS App Store or you can find it and all available Bose AR-enabled iOS apps on the Bose Connect App. I do not have a current time frame for an Android release.

We were also showing the Bose AR Creator Tool that will help Creators build these experiences. The Bose Creator Tool will be available this Summer and you can sign up for it here https://developer.bose.com/bose-ar.

Thank you for the post!

[email protected]

• sourcesource Member Posts: 8
    Clicking that link get a 404 error for me. 
  • Julio@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 33
    Hi source,

Thank you for letting me know. The link was wrong and I have edited the original post. 

Please try again and thank you again for finding the error.

[email protected]