Bose AR Capital Factory Contest Results - Finalist event at SXSW

Bose AR Capital Factory Contest Results - Finalist event at SXSW

yosunyosun Member Posts: 29
Hi! Curious who entered this contest and have you heard news/updates on the results? Feel free to share your entry video's here! 

Here's my entry: 

Comments

• Michael@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 66
    Hi @yosun - As I mentioned over in this other thread you started, during the SXSW Interactive timeframe, which will begin over this coming weekend and continue through next week, you will start to see a lot of your questions answered via updates and announcements we plan to make.

This is definitely one of those questions!

• yosunyosun Member Posts: 29
    Hi @[email protected] just wanted to connect with other entrants or finalists in your contest. 

I haven't been seeing Bose AR projects or entries here yet... but, being one of the few who have built a working Bose Frames app, would still like to connect and see what opportunities may arise! 
  • ZakatonZakaton Member Posts: 40
    @yosun I made a post a while ago sharing some demos using the Bose Frames in the browser (both in a static web page and as a web extension).
  • yosunyosun Member Posts: 29
    @Zakaton really cool to see another Bose AR showcase! 
  • ZakatonZakaton Member Posts: 40
    @yosun I made a post a while ago sharing some demos using the Bose Frames in the browser (both in a static web page and as a web extension)
  • edited 03/18/2019 - 06:27
    ZakatonZakaton Member Posts: 40
    Why does it show me making a duplicate post here? And why was it posted right after I posted in another thread?