Where do I get the device for Bose AR

Where do I get the device for Bose AR

AaryanSinghAaryanSingh Member Posts: 9

Reference: https://developer.bose.com/events/past 

Bring your own laptop, we'll provide the code and devices for your to keep.

Best Answer

Answers

• Nadine@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 111
    Hi @ASBose15 ,

What is your question?

nadine
  • edited 01/16/2019 - 22:00
    AaryanSinghAaryanSingh Member Posts: 9
    Hi @[email protected]
    Sorry for the confusion 

Where Do I get the Devices for the Bose AR Development and the tools to start
  • AaryanSinghAaryanSingh Member Posts: 9
    Where Do I get the Devices for the Bose AR Development and the tools to start
    Hi @ASBose15

That's a great question. You have access to the iOS SDK and unity plugin. You got that access when you created your profile.  We do have guides for our iOS SDK here at the portal. We will be adding more guides pretty soon.  The Frames can be purchased at Bose.com website or store. Another way to get the Frames is to attend our workshops. We are planning for another workshop soon, so stay tuned. We may do a giveaway on twitter and such, so make sure you follow us @bosedevs

Hope this is helpful!
    Nadine
    Hi @[email protected]
    Thanks for the Reply 

I am in the bay area and I have not seen any workshops near my area will there be any because there will not be any point in working  on the APIs if there are no  dev kits 

Thanks
    Aaryan 
  • yosunyosun Member Posts: 29
    Hi @ASBose15 ,

We will for sure host workshops in SF. When we do plan one, we'll post it in `events` section of the portal.  

Best,
    Nadine
    It'd be great if you guys had a loaner device program - especially for developers who have made apps that are ready to publish and work with Bose AR! 
    Hello 
    I have a follow-up question which SF event is the workshop is the one to get AR device 

Hi @ASBose15,

We will be doing giveaways of the Frames that'll be raffle style, amongst other items such as gift cards. There will not be a formal device hand out where every attendee is guaranteed a device.  In the future, we will be planning longer all-day workshops where we may hand out devices to every attendee. 
    Hello 

Thank you for all the help.I have QC35II and I use those to develop the AR but I shall Await until the date of the program as you listed here "In the future, we will be planning longer all-day workshops where we may hand out devices to every attendee. "

Thanks 
    AS
  • edited 03/25/2019 - 16:45
    Nadine@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 111
    Hi @ASBose15 ,

Great. I think you will really benefit if you attend the workshops listed for the SF/Bay Area (regardless of whether you will get the Frames).

We hope the information will be valuable in accelerating your development. 

As always, we are happy to assist in the forums as well.

Happy building!
    n