Bose AR SDK now in Developer Preview

Bose AR SDK now in Developer Preview

edited 12/06/2018 - 02:56 in Bose AR SDK for iOS
Kristie@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 1

Hello!! The Bose AR SDK is now in Developer Preview. This grants early access to developers interested in enhancing existing applications or building new experiences for millions of users. If you haven't already, you can use this link to sign-up - https://developer.bose.com/bose-ar/bose-ar-developer-preview.

Benefits of signing up and joining the Developer Preview are:

• Early access to our SDK, documentation, and forums
  • Opportunity to get dedicated support
  • Ability to work with in market and upcoming wearable devices to build and test your app or experience
  • Early sign up for webinars and workshops

Key things to know:

• The purpose of the Developer Preview is to give you early access to the SDK so you can begin building Bose AR experiences
  • This agreement prevents you from launching an app publicly until you have written approval from Bose
  • We plan to connect with all developers wishing to launch a Bose AR-enhanced app in January with further guidance

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out here! We're happy to help.

Comments

• yosunyosun Member Posts: 29
    What's the roadmap to when you will allow developers to publish Bose AR apps? 
  • Michael@Bose[email protected] Member Posts: 66
    Hi @yosun - As I mentioned over in this other thread you started, in terms of roadmap, of course, we can't comment on our roadmap, but I would say that during the SXSW timeframe of early-to-mid March you will start to see a lot of your questions answered via updates and announcements we plan to make.

And I should specify, in case it wasn't obvious, that SXSW in the context of Bose refers mostly to SXSW Interactive, which will begin over this coming weekend and continue through next week!