purchaced bose sportman wireless earbuds

purchaced bose sportman wireless earbuds

notcoolnotcool Member Posts: 2

ive recently purchased bose sportman wireless earbuds and they sound amazing.
At a cost of 179.99 they should. my issue is that after 80 days the stopped working and do not charge and the volume controller stopped working after a month. which i was fine with do to me using my phone to make those ajustments. my issue is the lack of service from Bose end . ive contacted them and was told they would rectify it. they claimed they would email me a shipping label for UPS so i could deliver it to UPS to be sent to exchange them . The email never came so after a week i was on the phone again the see what went wrong. they sent me a new email and apologized. i printed the email that had a tracking number NO SHIPPING LABEL PROVIDE JUST TRACKING #. the email stated " to arrange collection using our courier and to print shipping labels , please click through to our courier website 1Z41773E9195119088 " i tried unsuvcessfully printing the label from UPC site. so i drove 1 hr to The nearest UPS store to be told that they can not help me do to Bose not sending me a shipping label! i live in Canada and tried phoning Bose only to find out they are closed for the American thanks giving. i purchased the item in Canada and am under the impression it is being sent to Mississaga which is in Canada! i have cancer and am not wealthy nor can i aford driving a hr to resovle there poor customer service issue. it appears that they are only giving me the run around to avoid honoring there end of the deal. im sick and finacially limited and very very disappointed with your lack of ability to help a customer out. your product and service have turned me off from wanting any more Bose products. if your are on the fence about purchasing Bose products i hope you read this and purchace something else. from some one with limited time and money.bose has not helped me and only given me the run around.! :(